Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am a slacker

I think this may be the longest I have ever gone without a post. And quite frankly there is no excuse. Who am I? Lisa? No...NO!

So here is a little nugget of hope--there are several posts a'comin'. And soon. I am sorting through the cob-webby inner workings of my head to remember all the adventures of the last several weeks and I have tales to tell.

Tales of a destiny stolen from my very hands, A photography workshop in Gay Par-ee, A visit to a comedy team in the south of France, and much, much more.

So consider yourself warned. Or better yet promised. Good stuff coming...keep your ear to the ground and your fingers on the keyboard.

Holla.

4 comments:

Aly said...

Here I was invisioning you stuck in Bali due to some mistaken smuggling incident (ala Bridget Jones) and unable to blog. So glad to hear that is not the case and that there are more adventures to come. I just cleaned up fingerpainted poop. I need some vicarious adventure.

Delsa said...

I thought you must be dead someplace on this planet and no one knew where to look.

Lisa said...

Ha! Thanks for the shout out!

Aunt Spicy said...

Love the Alchemist, and love all your adventures!

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.