Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chocolate - My Winter Friend

Every once in a while something pops up in my inbox that is so irresistible, I am forced to immediately purchase it. That happened today. (I free myself from all chocolate diet restrictions in the winter because the way I see it, I'm suffering so much I deserve somethin' special to get me through.)

Witness two must-haves for any person who has ever thought the ultimate dream come true might be living in a house all made of chocolate or taking a chocolate bath, or simply getting hooked up to a chocolate i.v. I don't know, they just popped in to my head.

Voila!



Instant Chocolate Fondue AND Hot Chocolate on a stick. French pots 'o chocolate you put in your microwave for a few minutes OR dark and/or hazelnut chunks of goodness on a stick that you stir in to your hot milk for Belgian style hot cocoa. Decadent? Yes. Do I deserve it? Yes. Sign me up for a dozen. Check out these delicacies here.

3 comments:

Delsa said...

What a temptation, but I couldn't figure how to get it off the screen to eat.

Aly said...

Yum. I'm going to make myself some hot chocolate now!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the TRIPLE CHOCOLATE POTS DE CRÈME at eve? It's a combination of pudding, mousse, and dark cake. Quite yummy and decadent.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.