Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I love Jesus but I drink a little.

Last night Kristin asked me if I had read our friend Kristen's blog lately and seen the Ellen clip she posted. I told her I hadn't, but I knew right away what she must have posted--my favorite person EVER to be on Ellen's show - Gladys.

I saw it live last year, but after re-watching it (thanks Kristen!) I thought it was worth posting in case any of you missed it. Stick with the whole thing because it gets progressively more hilarious. With Ellen's reactions just adding icing on the cake. (Gladys 1).

For those of you who end up adoring her as much as I do, here (Gladys 2) is her latest conversation with Ellen this year. And another favorite when she talks about American Idol. (Gladys 3)

To hear her is to love her.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Oh my gosh, that lady is hilarious!!!

Elizabeth Downie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.