Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 1- In Flight


I'm having major December Dejavu. 12 hours to Tokyo, 6 hours to Singapore and then of course a few more tomorrow to get to Bali.

I have lost all concept of date and time. I'm not complaining because I did upgrade to first which means a constant stream of food from accomodating Malaysian flight attendants who practically do the chewing for you with their marvelous service, and several lovely pairs of slippers and gi-normous black track suit pjs. Oh--and a bottle of perfume. ?? Guess 18 hours of travel doesn't do anyone any favors in the smell department. So yeah, life is good, I just have no concept of where I am in space or time. Guess this is how Sawyer and the ghost-whisperer guy feel all the time. No nose bleeds yet.

No comments:

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.