Saturday, April 25, 2009

My surfing Debut

OK-- a break in posting the Surf Goddess Diary for a post I swore I would never make. My debut video. Basically the camera is way too up close and personal to me in really tight nasty rash guard and probably the nappiest hair you've ever seen (watch out Bob Marley), but hey, I'm a surfer. I can't worry about silly things like appearance when the world is waiting to see what a prodigy I was.

And hey, I was never one to shy away from letting people laugh at or with me. So...enjoy.


2 comments:

jweed said...

shaurs, you're the big kahuna! we watched your video with deep and severe envy. matt asked me if i want to go on a goddess vacation now. OF COURSE. (i think he does, too).

kwallace said...

living the dream, ms. quinn. nice ride!

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.