Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A-DORK


I lied. One more comment. Can someone please explain to me why this paper THE DAY AFTER THE WORLD SERIES chooses to put a full page cover pic about A-Dork opting out of his contract with a tiny, tiny little headline at the bottom that says, "Red Sox Sweep World Series"??? Oh...it's the New York Post. Center of the Universe - - Boston just has a nation after all. Not a whole universe like Hank Steinbrennar. It makes me want to chant the first thing the Boston fans chanted after we won the World Series, "Yankees suck, yankees suck." It just feels too obvious though.

By the way, will the one bold person who voted for me to keep blogging instead of get married please stand up and be counted? I like your style.

2 comments:

Delsa said...

Shauri, I love you for many reasons, but one being that you are so entertaining. I'm so glad you started blogging. I feel like I lost you for a few months when you quit writing and now I have you back again.

Shauri said...

Then I take it you were the one who voted for me to keep blogging and not get married? ;)
Is dad reading the red sox stuff. It's largely for him..so he can be connected to the Victory.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.