Monday, October 29, 2007

Start your Engines



We were ready to head out at about 3:30 and the Hansen-Wooleys gave us a big send off. We snapped this pic of our fantastic hosts and ran out to the car with Kris giving us a big motivational chant and ending with, "We're running with the shadows of the night.."
Kris called me during the game to report that I had made it on to national TV. I'll be trying to get copies for all, don't worry. It was right after I made a break for it in the 9th down to the first row behind the dugout. I slipped right by old-man usher, but as I turned to find Travis I saw he had been stopped. Stopped by an 900 year old man that couldn't have been half as strong as him, can you believe it?? I made my way down and parked myself on the end of the fourth row.

This other red sox fan came busting down the stairs with the same idea, but when he slipped in past me one of the people sitting there got indignant and kicked him out. He said his seat was down a few rows and she said, "why don't you go to it then?" He said, "Fine, sheesh, haters." So when you see me on TV, I'm staring at this indignant woman with a very frightened look on my face that the hater's gonna get me next.

No comments:

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.