Sunday, October 28, 2007

Travis

P.S.
I forgot to mention how upset Travis has been that he is not winning the poll at the bottom of this post. He is SHOCKED that anyone wouldn't put him above Garrett who in his words, "never leaves the house" and me, "who never dates." What he doesn't get is that a girl could COME IN THE HOUSE and Garrett could fall in love and have a relationship faster than him, and that I could date and marry now that I'm out of barren Michigan land. But of course then I wouldn't be a spinster and I'd have to shut down the blog. We can't have that, can we? I'll add a poll so you can weigh in.
Travis sent out the blog to all his work peeps thinking he would beat Garrett and I -- it backfired. Most voted for me and a one for Garrett. I think he got a couple sympathy votes. Please vote for him if you haven't. I really, really want him to be at peace.

No comments:

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.