Monday, October 29, 2007

Twice as Nice


My cup runneth over. There's nothing like a perfectly executed plan, and our Red Sox 2007 plan is no exception. I'm sure they had their own game plan, but the fact that Travis and I planned to come to Colorado, put all our money (900 bones each which is why we didn't go to game 3 KQ and DQ) on game 4 with the intention of being there for the Championship game couldn't have run smoother if it was fueled by ex-lax.

There are many stories to tell, so I am going to chop them up in to short bites so you don't get overwhelmd by one long novel. Choose the ones that seem most interesting or read them all. Just like Burger King, on spinsterstories.blogspot.com, you can have it your way.

Let me just get out one barbaric yawlp.....RED SOX ROOOOOOOOOCK!!! Let the journey down memory lane (yesterday--my memory is short folks.) begin.

No comments:

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.