Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fine. I can't fight you people anymore.


How's that for the name of a blog post? A little long, but true.
You all win. Quinns Unite is officially dead. I can't fight the waves of change and resistance anymore, so I will accede, I'd like to say gracefully but Lisa would disagree, and start my own blog. Maybe it will give me more incentive to post. Maybe.

I'd like to say that I would still at least like credit (yes, credit is important) for getting all of you blogging and giving mom something to read in Australia. If you can all agree to that then I will never bring up again the sense of betrayal and pain I feel. :)

Anywhooooo...it's odd to be out in Provo. It's odd to see Travis and Garrett all the time. Mainly because they are so odd. But it's been fun getting set up and rolling on the film. I'm really excited to see it start to take shape and I'll try to do film updates on the blog as well.

That's it for the first blog. Just wanted to get it started, kill Quinns Unite, and commit. I hope you all like my blog name. I couldn't do any more versions of Quinn.

Peace out.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'll give credit where credit is due - thanks to Shauri for introducing us to the world of blogging!

Delsa said...

Okay, I have written this before but it doesn't want to accept my comments. I love that you started this whole thing. If it wasn't for blogging I would probably only hear from Ryan, Amy, and occasionally Shawn. Shauri does okay for a month or so with a 8 month lag, but you know, I take anything I can get.

Shauri said...

Hey--I've written 14 letters. You've only been gone 15 months. That's almost one a month which is not so bad.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.