Saturday, August 16, 2008

Breaking News

Miraculously Stankonia registered it's first two (and probably only) wins of the season on Friday.

It is clear that we owe a large portion of our win to our #1 fan Barbara (the heckler) who helped to inflame and get in the heads of the other team every time they were at bat and lowered her heckling of us to a mere 50% of the game.

It must also be noted that I only pulled a few muscles in my legs this week, instead of every muscle and suffered no sliding injuries.

It's amazing how fun it can be to actually win a game. I had forgotten. Go Stankonia!

1 comment:

Delsa said...

I can tell these are games that I shouldn't be missing. How come no funny stories on this one? Does that mean your team really is getting better?

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.