Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I got yer drama


Tonight we were watching So you think you can Dance?...well of course we were, pretty much goes unsaid. Abram even had to leave work early because in his words, "I would have liked to work 2 or 3 hours more to finish up, but the final of SYTYCD was on."

Point is, I always thought this show was exciting and dramatic, but it wasn't until they were showing the intro to the Russian number with Twitch and Joshua that I got a glimpse of how truly emotionally gripping it is.

Kat was talking about how hardcore this number was that the two guys were going to perform next and how taxing, and then the camera cut to Joshua. He said, "This is so hard I broke my shoe" and as he said that he showed us the torn sole of the shoe and right as he pulled it open Kristin gave a loud "GASP" as if she had just seen the most stunning and shocking thing of her life.

I looked at her, she looked at me, and I said, "Pretty dramatic huh?" And then we both burst in to laughter.

High drama folks. You just never know what twists this show's plot will take.

4 comments:

Delsa said...

Okay, I have problems relating to this. What I wanted to say is that I love your new picture. I couldn't quite understand why Travis's picture was on the Spin-ster stories blog- now the spinster is there alone. No wonder those 20 year old's ask you out. I told Elder Meldrum the story and he wanted to know if you went out with him. Maybe he's thinking of asking you out when he gets home.

Delsa said...

One more thing - I didn't tell him that he is too short for your tall- personality.

EFN Newsletter said...

Well I mean, it WAS shocking. He danced his shoe right off.

KA said...

And I LOVED the Russian dance.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.