Monday, August 4, 2008

Plain English

Today I opened my email and in it, I saw this subject which had come from one of my list serves: "Italian look for job."

I don't know why, well I sort of do, but it really cracked me up.

I read it to Abram and Kristin who giggled as well and then Abram, whose mind obviously runs in a different direction than mine said, "It would have been more effective if he wrote..." and here I thought Abram might say, Italian man is looking for a job, or some other grammatically correct phrase, but instead he finished with, "Hot Italian look for job."

Truth has been spoken.

1 comment:

Delsa said...

I think you three must really have a good time together. Even if I don't get half of your jokes, I miss them.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.