Thursday, August 14, 2008

Love at Work

Who's to say that there should only be love at home? After all, our own Bob Quinn shared his thoughts on romance in the office on the legendary Phil Donahue show. Apparently it's quite a trend.

Yesterday, Colby (pictured in blue) was telling me about a picture that he said was taken by someone in the office as a joke and then posted (to his surprise) in our company newsletter. Apparently this distressed him and he emailed me the evidence:



After he shared the picture with me, I responded, "I think Micah looks a little too happy, and you look sorta...in love."

I thought that would be the end of it, but was surprised moments later to find what was the funniest email response to cross inter-office mail in a long time.

"I think I am most disturbed by the fact that you would be surprised that Micah could be so happy with my love."

Touche.

No comments:

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.