Sunday, August 10, 2008

Spin-ster Apparel


Several months ago, Elizabeth, Benita, Gina and I were talking about how Spin-ster Stories should seize the marketing goldmine it is sitting on, and start selling stuff online for spinsters.

Benita (I think) came up with the clever idea of selling t-shirts with different kinds of spinster labels so you could buy the one that best fit your personality. Shy Spinster, Sassy Spinster, Sultry Spinster, or for women like Benita who happen to be inconveniently married, Wanna-be Spinster or Spinster at Heart. You get the idea.

I wasn't sure these would really be the hot sellers we were imagining, but for Gina and Elizabeth's birthdays, I created a shirt for each of them. Elizabeth finally sent me some pictures of her in the shirt which you can see above. You can also see how when she is wearing it, she looks so hot that it virtually ensures she will not remain a spinster for long if she wears it in public.

Once she provides her success story and it's link to this shirt, I will start to sell them on here with no doubt that they will go like hotcakes.

1 comment:

JJ said...

Hilarious! I love the idea! Let me know when you start taking orders as I will place one of "Shy Spinster" and one for "Sassy Spinster"

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.