Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life-long Learning

Just a brief note and a flash of Pride. Which, yes, I do realize cometh before a fall. I'm not worried...much.



About a month ago Kristin decided she wanted a header for her blog and didn't want to spend the money on hiring someone to do it for her. I took it upon myself to create one for her, using it as an opportunity to learn a little more about photoshop and blog design. I'd never done one before, but I'm kind of proud of how this one turned out. Don't comment if you disagree.

BTW, I'll also use this as an opportunity to send a shout out to Kristin (and maybe this will help cancel out that whole "fall-thing.") You should check out her You Got Served blog for great recipes and meal ideas. This lady cooks fantastic food EVERY single night, and I am fairly certain there are very few of us out there who still do that. (Ordering CPK, or thawing a frozen hungry man dinner do NOT count.)

7 comments:

JJ said...

Love the logo! And her site looks amazing!

KA said...

Very well done. Congrats on the skills.

xóchitl said...

i love everything about this blog, the name, the logo, the recipes. good eating.

Aly said...

I love Kristin's blog and refer to it often. I wondered who did the header for her. I am impressed! So are you saying you work for free?;-)

Shauri said...

Totally work for free-- I have all the time in the world! And hey, you don't need anyone to help you Aly, you're the design queen.

Lolo said...

supercute. i love it and will start checking it out cuz i need IDEAS!

Delsa said...

Oh, you always were clever.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.