Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still Undecided?


I was driving Keely (my 5 year old niece) home from a church activity tonight with the youth where I have a feeling she heard her mom talking about politics. The following conversation occurred in the car.

Keely: Aunt Shauri, who are you going to vote for?

Shauri: Hm..I don't know. Right now I guess Obama.

Keely: That's who I'm voting for too. We want the same guy.

Shauri: Really, why are you voting for him?

Keely: I don't know, I just like him better. I'm really in to him. I think he is a lot more handsome than the other guy, right? He seems nicer.

I had to agree. Why do I have the feeling that Keely isn't that far off from how most of the population will be making their decisions come November? She put forth some compelling arguments that I may latch on to myself.

No comments:

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.