Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Unbelievable.

Seriously. I have never, ever professed to understand men, but just when you think you get some little glimmer of understanding in to their minds, even that crack snaps shut and you're left in the dark again. You read what happened on our "meeting" last night. This morning, first thing in my mailbox I find this:

Hey Shauri! It was nice meeting you last night. Our little introductory meeting sort of ended abruptly. I didn't get a chance to ask you for your phone number. Maybe we can talk sometime?

Oh, did you like the Red Sox game last night? I can't believe the Angels tried that squeeze play in the 9th. That was silly!

Anyway, I'd really like to hear back from you again. You seem very nice. Have a great day!



WHAT??? Someone, anyone, shed some light here.

Yeah our meeting ended abruptly runnerman -- it ended abruptly when you said, let's walk to our cars after two walks around the block! And what's this with calling it our "introductory meeting???" I mean - is this like a job interview process? Is this what usually happens in the online dating world?

2 comments:

frizzlefry said...

It's kinda like passing a first interview for a job you never knew you were applying for.

There's a reason this guy is single. . .I'm just saying.

Run away while you can!

Delsa said...

I don't see anything wrong with a stroll around the block. Just thought you would still want my insightful comment.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.