Friday, December 12, 2008

Not-so-ugly Naked Guy

(no appropriate picture can be shown here.)

Remember Ugly Naked Guy from the TV show Friends? He lived in the building across from Rachel and Monica and used to keep his shades open and run around naked in his apartment grossing out (and intriguing) the friends?

I had an Ugly Naked Guy experience this morning. Only not really ugly so much as just naked. guy. I was talking on the phone to BD about a project and was standing on my patio looking at the building across the street. It was maybe 50, 100 feet away--I'm not good with measurements, but the point is it was close. The building is called Harbour Court, so I thought it was a court of law. Imagine my shock when I see in the window directly across from me two round, white buttocks.

For some reason, the guy across the way was naked and standing naked in front of his window. FOR A LONG TIME. Shaking his bootie. I have to admit, I was a bit mesmerized and stood there waiting to see if he would get embarrassed and walk away. Finally, mostly because BD was shaming me, I walked away.

It was quite a way to start the day. Beautiful sunrise and a full moon all in the space of a couple hours. Oh, turns out that Court is just a name they use on buildings around here. I saw a bunch more driving around town. Nothing law-ish about them at all. But I can tell you harbour court should have been in session for a serious case of indecent exposure.

2 comments:

Delsa said...

Thank goodness you didn't take pictures of the "moon" like you did the sunset.

Lolo said...

i love reading about your trip! seems like a blast, naked buns and all! merry christmas! say hi to your parents!

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.