Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You Got Served


One quick shout-out. For those of you who haven't already been there, my sister has an awesome cooking/food blog: You Got Served. Great name huh? I won't even pretend I don't love to toot my own horn, so yes, I won her "name my blog" contest.

Because I am the thrilled recipient of most of her meals and cooking efforts, I can assure you it is DELICIOUS food that can help you out when you need some great recipes in a pinch. She also tells you how to perfectly time you're cooking efforts so everything comes out hot and ready to the table at just the right time.

I also happen to be a guest writer on her blog for the most awesome chocolate chip cookies in the world this week, I can only assume that sweetens the pot (no pun intended) on your desire to see what's there. Enjoy!

1 comment:

jweed said...

alright, shaurs. i'm trying this recipe tonight. can't wait for the yummy results!

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.