Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa is OLD


Driving home from the mall yesterday, my niece Keely started talking about Santa and how "really, really, I can't even tell you how old" he was. I wondered what her perception of old was, so I turned to her and said, "Well how old do you think Santa is Keely?"

"Probably about 28."

I never thought the day would come when I would be older than Santa Clause.

Yikes. I was quick to inform her that her mother was 33, which made her a LOT older than Santa. She seemed a little stunned by the information and then said, "Well, he might be 99."

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Hahaha, that Keely sounds like a riot! That is so funny. I'm much older than Santa too. Sad.

Delsa said...

I love those Keely stories. She does come up with some good ones. Keep them coming.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.