Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just a thought

As I glanced through my latest blog entries, I noticed something that struck me as a bit odd.

When I wrote about a 22 year old boy being interested in taking me out--a woman almost twice his age (well, close enough) I got 4 comments. When I wrote about frozen, chocolate covered bananas I got 13 comments.

If we assume the number of comments is highest with relation to the subjects that most interest and raise passion in people, what does this say about the people who are reading my blog and their interests? I don't know...but I think it's weird.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Shauri, the key word is chocolate. I would say that most of your readers are women... what will draw their eyes, I am sorry to say that chocolate wins over boys!

Carrie said...

I'm far more interested in any kind of desert over 22-year old "boys". I promise to comment on any post that either rips on Gary or involves the author falling down. If comments are the goal, I suggest wearing a trench coat and high heels (with appropriate supplemental clothing)...then, go walking around public places with newly waxed floors.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.