Saturday, March 29, 2008

Soccer Moms are FUNNY

I have just discovered the most priceless show of the year. Maybe the decade. In the spirit of giving credit where credit is due, big thanks to newcomer Brent - friend of Kristen Allen. So Kristen, here's to you too. For inadvertently introducing me to "Jeannie Tate - Soccer Mom."

If you like don't like laughing, I advise you to stay away from these two clips. There are many, many more on her website: jeannietate.com, but these are my favorites to date.




Please be sure to note the "eat your face" reaction from Jeannie. Classic.

7 comments:

Katy said...

Loved them - thanks for sharing!

EFN Newsletter said...

I did laugh out loud at the eating your face reaction.

KA said...

A sideways shout out is better than no shout out at all.

Lisa said...

These were hilarious, I especially liked the Oprah one. I have to say though, I thought they were much funnier than your mom or my dad did!

Kris said...

I have one word - WOW. She's a real piece of work isn't she? I'd like to see the 2 of you on a road trip interview together...now THAT would be funny.

Shauri said...

I think you mean..."she's a real piece of magic." Like her stepdaughter - Tina Tate.

xóchitl said...

that is a KILL! if i ever buy a minivan (which is entirely possible the way we keep adding to the litter), i have got to install cameras! oh, i'm dying. thanks for bringing this piece of magic into my world.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.