Monday, June 2, 2008

Cheering for Dummies 101


OK. I've debated, I've gone over all the arguments, and I've decided I have no choice but to share some of the top secret Mormon cult rituals we perform at Duck Beach. I feel it's time for full-disclosure.

So here are some of the strange rites that were performed on this year's vacation. I'm sure that no one outside of the family will find these humorous, although most will find them slightly disturbing. And create no little amount of wondering at our mental capacity. A little context.

The night Abram that was in charge of game night he made.. I mean asked..everyone to write one thing they had been convinced to do in their life that they may or may not have regretted. Once the items were in the bowl, we drew names for teams and we drew one of the events people wrote and had 15 minutes to come up with a cheer, that's right, a cheer about the activity we drew. Let me tell you there were some weird things written in that bowl. I will not identify what the activity was or who was involved, but if you figure it out, well nice sleuth work.

I will just show some small excerpts from each performance. And please keep in mind that the camera adds something like 30 lbs. I'm pretty sure.

Abram & Lisa:


Shawn & Amy:



Kristin & Ryan:



Garrett & Shauri:




Wallace & Travis:

3 comments:

Delsa said...

I guess you had to be there. I just couldn't catch all of the words, but it looked like fun anyway

jweed said...

loved all the shauri giggles in the background. and the cheers were exquisite! now i just want to know why we were left out of your trip to NC?!!

Lolo said...

loved them! i almost felt like i was there!

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.