Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ed can't be a Mormon

And not because he doesn't want to. I don't know if he wants to be one or not, (I'm sure he does) but I had to tell him today that he's not invited. He seemed a little upset (understandably) and told me that the Catholics don't want him either. He thought the Jehovah's Witness people might take him since they come to his door so much, but then he realized they haven't been coming around lately either. Turns out last time he saw them he asked them "if they had to mention the bible in every sentence."

I told Ed his problem might be all the talking. If he could just be quiet and keep his thoughts to himself some of the religions might take him on. I'm still not sure we Mormons want him, but it makes the deal a little sweeter if he could hold his tongue.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Why is my recollection of our conversations so much different than what appears here? Good thing I didn't tell you about the church that asked me to take back my offering (from the actual plate). That was really uncomfortable.

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EFN Newsletter said...

Maybe the reorganized church will take him...

Delsa said...

Poor Ed! Maybe if he comes to Australia I could start a church and make him the first member, then what could anyone say?

Shauri said...

You'll regret it mom. Don't say I didn't warn you...

masterwong said...

Ill open a Church if Ed wants to Join....the Organisation of Wong....haha! AND, I jst wanted to comment about your "Elite" Status and ur first class story as I work for an airline.....hehe....I believe we are happy people..."ms. Quinn"....haha! Happy New Year, and mch love! and coming to the US (Lax and maybe Utah) in May..... :D

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.