Sunday, December 2, 2007

Heather got married yesterday and it was beautiful event. We noticed that they divided tables up by maturity level and ours was on the lower end of that scale. (We were trying to make ourselves feel better by saying we were the "fun table" but let's call a spade a spade.) Later that night Wallace asked Jamie and I if we thought she would be mature when she was 40. I reminded her it was only 4 years off, so chances weren't good.

Many of the wedding peeps requested copies of the pics I took, so I'm throwing up this little slideshow for your viewing pleasure. If you see one or two or eight you want, let me know and I'll be happy to send them your way!

4 comments:

Kris said...

I'm with you - 4 years just doesn't seem long enough for Wallace. ( : Besides, why mess with a good thing?

jamie said...

good times, good times. I'm impressed we've now seen each other twice in two months! when you head back to Ann Arbor, I'll have to take a little road trip to visit. :) I still laugh when i think about our table. WOW!! you can't take us anywhere in public. :)

k wallace said...

table 10 forever!

Carolyn Hansen said...

Ok- your blog is now one of my favorites! I have just spent entirely too long reading your hilarious entries and it makes me miss you and your family so much. Can't wait to read more!
PS-You SO clearly wore the dress better. :)

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.