Sunday, December 9, 2007

Gary Loves Delsa


For those of you who aren't in the know, Gary Magenta is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing (I think--I don't really follow our org. structure that closely) at Root Learning. He also lives in Ann Arbor and has been kind enough to allow our family to break bread with him many times. He also has what I will loosely call an obsession with my mother. Delsa. I agree she is a lovely lady who has really stood the test of time, but I mean, it's my mother. I just don't know how many more times I can hear "Shauri's mother is SO hot." Especially when it is followed by, "Much better than Shauri." Seriously. Anyway, for those of you who don't check the comments, here is the latest online drooling he posted in response to my blog on Ed's "issues". I mean what do the two even have in common? Is the man obsessed? I leave it to you:

Gary: "I am truly stumped! How can we spend so much time talking about this gout ridden Neanderthal when we could be talking about how Delsa is the best looking grandma on six continents? Ed, no disrespect to you or your “ailment” but I want to help attract people to Shauri’s blog (aka here daily log about why no man deserves her), not prompt people to click over to web MD. Please see a medical doctor; I am not sure this type of group therapy is going to help you heal."

You'll see how he slid in the whole "Delsa is hot and Shauri is not" in new, cleverly disguised words. I guess it's time for a new vote...see top left.

8 comments:

EFN Newsletter said...

Gary, if you're reading this I really miss you. I need you to be a regular commenter on Shauri's blog so your mostly inappropriate humor can continue to brighten my days. In fact, maybe you should start your own blog...

Lisa said...

Don't be jealous of your mom Shauri, I mean, she's a beautiful woman!

Shauri said...

I'm not jealous of my mom, I just want Gary to admit I look exactly like her. :)

Delsa said...

I Love you Gary Magenta - Shauri is adult, she can deal with the fact that someone gave me a compliment. If she can't deal with it- well time will take care of it.
Plus, I want you to know that I think of you each time I make one of the recipe's you shared with me. You are the best.

Delsa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kris said...

Delsa IS a HOT mama to be sure...but Shauri, don't let Gary get you down - you too are HOT (and I'm not just saying that because you wear 16 layers of clothes when it snows).

Gary Magenta said...

Kristin (my favorite of the 2 sisters) I miss you too and look forward to seeing you and Abram (my favorite of the brother-in-laws) soon! As far as inappropriate comments go, Tricia Richards keeps a log of all the comments I could and should get fired for. To date there are 72, having earned 3 in a row last week. I am not sure I am up for my own “inappropriate comments” Blog yet but I certainly have enough material. For now I think I will just be inappropriate on Shauri’s Blog. So here I go, regarding the Shauri vs. Delsa “thing”, Shauri and Delsa look a lot alike however, replicas are often not the same quality as the original.

Shauri is coming over for dinner on Thursday evening and has requested that I wear a Speedo (I am serious, she really has)which I find disturbing. Shauri, how many times do I have to tell you, I am happily married and if I weren’t I would be dating your MOM! Back off!

Antoinette said...

Did I ever tell you that Gary met my mom, and could only talk about how my mom was a surprising hottie?

Gary, I appreciate that you love the Mamas.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.