Friday, February 22, 2008

The Eagle

Apparently Travis and his "Keepin' it real in the 801" homie/colleague, Kyle have come up with a new handshake. As you know, everyone and I mean EVERYONE needs a handshake when you're in professional sports. Even if you just sell tickets. I think you'll like this first clip from my Travis series.

(Who by the way my colleague Todd is able to identify now by name and personality. Today at work I told a story about how on my mission one of my brothers wrote me a letter in "Biblical talk". As in, "Deareth, Shauri. Howeth areth you?" Todd asked, "was it Travis?" He said he just knew from my blog that any time something smart-a**-y was done it had to be Travis. Amazing. And accurate.)

No comments:

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.