Saturday, February 9, 2008

Two Emos and a Leprechaun

I spent a few important moments sharing funny YouTube moments with Travis yesterday and thought these were too good to keep to ourselves.

In case you're not familiar with what an "Emo" is, you should watch this first video about Hope. Hope IS Emo. I kind of think Emo might be another word for teenager. (Credit to Todd Huss for introducing me to Hope.):



Now that you know what Emo is, you should see the Tickle me Emo video that Travis shared with me:



And finally, while this has nothing to do with Emo at all....it DOES have to do with something equally, or perhaps more hilarious. Leprechauns. It is impossible to choose the funniest line, but please weigh in on your favorite. Prepare yourself folks, this is SERIOUS news:

2 comments:

Kris said...

Great material...EMO's wedding/reception story had me totally laughing (her brother and the garder - WOW). The Leprechaun story was full of classic lines like "It could be a crack head that got ahold of the wrong stuff and something told him to get up in that tree and play like he was a Leprechaun." Nothing gets past those people - I mean NOTHIN! Certainly worthy of making the evening news. Thanks for the laughs.

jamie said...

Are you kidding me?! was that newscast for real? I HAVE GOT to go and see myself a leprechaun! I agree, the crackhead line was one of my favorites. But you can't leave out the magic leprechaun flute that has been past down for hundreds and hundreds of years from his irish ancestry. Oh my, I'm dying. That's a favorite for sure! Thanks

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.