Friday, February 22, 2008

Good Quality Girl or D.I. Quality?

In the second part of my Travis film series (I love my i-flip video!) I introduce you to Raj and the Social Sev. The Social Sev is a 7/11 in Provo, UT where apparently hip, all-star types (like Travis and SQ) go to see and be seen. I haven't really seen where it's all it's cracked up to be on my two excursions with them, but maybe they were slow nights. Maybe. Here's how I define the Social Sev: It's the Provo equivalent of a bar - you are buying beverages of the non-alcoholic persuasion like gatorade, and trying to get a girl's number so you can text her for a really long time and not much else. You can see the huge draw.

So Travis and SQ (Which stands for Shawn Quality, not Shauri Quinn) introduced me to their main man Raj who manages the social sev. In the first video SQ introduces me to the Social Sev and Raj.


Travis introduces you to the context of my interrogation of Raj.



For those of you not in the know (and Brian Donovan and Ed are more in the know than any of us would like) D.I. stands for Deseret Industries. A Salavation Army type joint in Utah where you get cheap, second hand stuff. Now check out the interview with Raj.

3 comments:

Aly said...

hilarious, and another sad commentary on the effect of texting on relationships.

Brian Donovan said...

Yeeah, boyeeee! Deseret in da hi-zouse.

You're going to get a pseudo-gangsta shoutout from me ANY time you mention Deseret...yo.

Shauri said...

WOW! Then Deseret will certainly be mentioned with greater frequency!

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.