Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kids are Wicked Smart


Ok-- a lot of you (like my family and hers) probably already read this on my sister-in-law Lisa's blog, but it's so awesome I had to put it on my blog too. Check out how smart my niece is---

The other day Keely went to her friend Eden’s birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese and she was all over Chuck E. when he came out to greet the kids. She had a great time and on the way home this was our conversation:

Me: “You really loved Chuck E. didn’t you?”
Keely: “Yeah, except he didn’t talk but that’s because he’s not really Chuck E. Cheese.”
Me: Oh, he’s not?”
Keely: “No mom, he’s just a robot that Chuck E. sends out to birthday parties when he’s too busy.”
Me: “Really? But you do believe that there is a giant talking mouse that lives at Chuck E. Cheese?”
Keely: “Yep mom, but sorry, that wasn’t him.”

So disappointed! I drive all that way and spend all that time only to get short changed with a robot! : )


I can't believe she gets it. I just figured out the whole robot scam last year. She's brilliant. Thanks Lisa for sharing!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The girl really is a genius isn't she? : )

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.