Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Art of Dating addendum

I feel the need to clarify after KA's comment on my blog. I don't want any of you to mistakenly think that I believe the cookie ding dong ditcher isn't sweet. He is. I definitely think it's high time the tables were turned and guys started, I don't know, pursuing the girls and cooking for them, or whatever. I mean, It's the 21st century and all. Just saying, it's oddball for Provo. Really, really odd. And the really odd part was more the dodging a face to face and picturing a 32 year old man dropping off cookies and running for his life from my door. I'm sure it made quite an interesting sight for the neighbors!

5 comments:

Kris said...

I'm with you Shauri...that guy has some serious issues. #1. Doorbell ditching cookies, even if he's re-gifting, isn't normal - Provo or not. #2. He must be gay. (kidding). How were the cookies anyway?

Shauri said...

Delicious. Although I only allowed myself one because, well, project dump the plump part 8 MILLION just started again!

Aly said...

I know this is going to sound strange but I am a fan of guys who are a little awkward when it comes to the pickup or the approach. I was always a little wary of a guy who had all the right moves. Confidence is attractive, but I think it is extra flattering when a guy has to overcome a degree of nervousness to approach you, and still does it because he likes you enough. It must take guts to approach a hot blonde who has it all together. Flattery aside, however, I believe that you'll snag someone as dynamic as you are.

Brian Donovan said...

dude...break them in half before eating any more to make sure scrabble tiles aren't baked into the middle. I'm only concerned for your safety. And yes, it's totally weird (and hilarious) to imagine a grown man dropping freshly baked cookies on your doorstep and running away. It makes my awkward hip pat look pretty debonair, now doesn't it?

Shauri said...

No Brian---there is nothing, I repeat NOTHING that could make your hip patting appear debonair. :)

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.