Friday, November 30, 2007

He's a lover, not a fighter

I am posting this specifically for Mom. If these pictures don't make you love our slightly confused Ukranian lover, I don't know what will. He's helping the "little guard" up after a foul. I mean their faces are precious! I'm sure Kevin doesn't know what's going on!

This one does seem to imply that maybe he isn't finding very many Utah girls. But c'mon - it's cute. (It was the post-game shot right after Cuffee here drained the winning 3.)

2 comments:

xóchitl said...

that IS precious. you have to enlarge the photo to get the real effect.

Delsa said...

Okay, I will not judge him. He seems to be a pretty nice guy. Actually, I love the shots, love reading about it. I find myself going back to the good old high school days.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.