Monday, November 5, 2007

The Polls have closed.

It's official--
although both races were tight, well only one really, the results are in and the people have spoken.
Apparently popular opinion is that I will get married before Travis and Garrett, (although no one was also a popular choice.) I am actually very disappointed in all of you and your ability to choose. I hope none of you are gamblers. Sorry Travis, maybe you'll win next year when we're all still single. You've got my vote!

In the other poll it was decided in a VERY tight race that I will have to choose marriage over blogging. You think you want this people, but I think we'll all regret that choice. Or we would, if the option was really there. I guess its a win-win-sort of. whatever. thanks for voting.

3 comments:

Jenerick said...

Anytime!

Kris said...

Maybe Travis should consider writing a blurb to convince the readers of his determination to actually get married. It might win him some more votes next time...I know the personal preparedness marriage interview I had with him sure had me convinced. ( :

jamie said...

Whatever you do, do not stop blogging! You're a natural and I need by daily shauri fix. :) and yes i'm coming out to Utah for Heather's wedding, so girl's night out is a must! can't wait. :)

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.