Tuesday, July 1, 2008

To Abram & Nan

Mostly Nan, since Abram never responded to my last shout out. I forgive you Abram, but I'd like to know you're as committed as when I left.

So...it most be addressed...The Bachelorette. I have to say, I was pleased with her choices, and not surprised to see Jeremy go. It was clear that she wanted him to be right so that she could have the "perfect life", but there's no way to avoid the fact that he has zero personality, he's way too intense and she might never laugh again if she stayed with him. Adieu.

Two more items to cover. One, who does she choose? I have never watched this show and felt as torn. They always set it up so you know who you want to win in the end - or at least who will be chosen. I am naturally more drawn to Jesse - he's funny, smart, down to earth, sporty and fun. He seems like the one she has more natural dialogue with. But dear, dear Jason. He finally relaxed a little this week and turned up his fun meter, so that was good. I don't find him as charming though. I feel like she likes Jason because she will get an insta-family and she loved how that felt and she is attracted to him. And frankly, I think there's some guilt involved with letting him go after the huge investment he made and what it means to him and his kid.

So who will it be? Who would you choose?

Last thing. Was that not the most outrageous Tell All yet? I mean, maybe even more dramatic than the weekly "most dramatic rose ceremony yet!" She was HARSH to those guys and girlfriend has a temper. Yikes. Seeing her on that show reminded me why I hated her when she was on the Bachelor. She lulled me into liking her with all that honesty crap. But I see you now Deanna - Oh yes, I see you.

I thought Graham handled himself very well compared to how she behaved. Little beast. Now I'm intrigued to see who will be saddled to her in the end. And I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jason cause I think we all know who would wear the pants in that relationship --- and girlie likes her some pants.

3 comments:

Katy said...

I like Jesse best. And yes - Deanna was brutal to the boys - she's mean.

Graham is hot.

KA said...

Ok, well, I didn't see last night's episode yet, but I do know that Jeremy goes home. Which of course doesn't break my heart one bit. But I saw the Tell All. She's kind of a spoiled little wench, isn't she? It reminds me a bit of Twilight: How I love both Edward and Jacob but can hardly stomach Bella.

Kris said...

amen sista, amen.

Hits

free hit counter account login link
Get a hit counter here.